Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's Snowing!!!:)

Snow finally fell in my City! Everything is white! Complements with the Christmas spirit ... I pretty much thought what to post today on my blog! Inspired by walking on the white streets, I decided to offer some interesting suggestions for gifts for Christmas! I must admit, personally honored myself with a small bow. Finally, after a long search, I find the perfect jeans for my butt and my new boots! Fit great! And I'm soooo Happy!:))

For my mother, bought two small books, about Christmas cookies and my favorite dish Risotto ... I hope she's gone be happy with them....I hope she will like them and she'd cook a meal for me, from time to time... Maybe I will use some of these suggestions that I'll offer to you ... Hope you'd like them!Enjoy!


xoxo,
LoveFashion.

Boots For Cold Winter
* They can warm you in this cold winter days and nights:)

Butt Face Towel 
* It's perfect gift for your boyfriend or girlfriend (if you live together):)
Suitcase Knitting And Sewing Kit
* You can give this gift to your grandmother,to have occupation in this cold months:)

Chilling Ice Cube Tray
* This is perfect gift for your Party Friends,for more new ice'd cocktails in the New Year:)

Roma Lussa Journal
*Perfect gift for your Romantic(Writer) Friends, to write more beautiful words:)

Christmas Socks
*What can I say this is perfect gift for everyone:)
New York Post Cards
*This Post Cards are perfect for your friends abroad(surprise them):)

Cavallini 2011 Weekly Planner, Travels
*Perfect Planner for your Traveling friends,for new moments in different country:)

Measuring Cups - Russian Matryoshkas
*Another interesting present for your party people or housewives,Russian measuring cups:)

Chocolates Cookies
*Who would not like chocolate cookies for a gift?!:)

Christmas Gloves
*Interesting Christmas gloves for your dearest:)
Mini Suitcase
*This is interesting present it can be useful like ornament in your home or for traveling:)

Manhatten Wine Tote
*Cheers everyone:)

Origami Book For Kids
*Present for your kids:)




2 comments: