Monday, February 21, 2011

Searching....

As I was searching online I found some interesting blogs that I want to share with u......This is my first,but not last choise!!I <3 her style!!Her's her link!!Enjoy, xoxo

http://www.thecherryblossomgirl.com


There’s no place like home

Alix | décoration | Tuesday, February 15th, 2011
miu miu shoes - Vintage clock - Urban Outfitters bunny
-
J’ai déménagé dans un nouvel appartement il y a quelques mois.
La déco n’est pas encore terminée, mais a déjà bien avancé. Il me reste toujours à trouver de beaux rideaux !
Pour connaitre la provenance des objets, passer votre souris sur les photos.
-
I moved in a new appartment a few months ago.
The decoration is not finished yet, but well advanced. I still need nice curtains !
Move your mouse on the pictures to know where all the little things are from.
-
Castorama fllorlamp - Maison du Monde chair - Ikea hangers & boxes
Castorama floor lamp
Shells from all around the world
Flotsam & Jetsam salt cellar - Edward Gorey book
Stark for kartel chair - Anya Hindmarch clutch - Topshop feathers bolero
Zara Home plates - Hema glasses - Maison du Monde table
Ikea hangers - left Rachel Gilbert - middle Asos - right Chloé
Frères Tang candles
Interior's bed tray - Ikea cups - Zara home plate - Bellora duvet sheet
miu miu bag & shoes - Ladurée box - Viktor & Rolf headband - Maison d'un rêve pouffe
I don't smoke! But some of my friends do. Urban Outfitters ashtray
Urban Outfitters perfume bottle - Zara home candy bottle - Sonia Rykiel broach - Chloé perfume
Ikea hangers and holder - Maison du Monde mirror
Vintage phone - Ikea desk
Maison d'un rêve chair - Ikea boxes
antique mirror
Vintage bag
Teppaz turntable

Milano Day two

Alix | voyage | Friday, February 11th, 2011
Milan 17
Milan 19
Milan 04
Milan 11
Milan 05
Milan 15
Milan 03
Milan 14
Milan 20
Milan 18
-
Second et dernier jour du week end à Milan.
Second and last day of the BeMilano week end.
-
Manteau / Coat : Sandro
Sac / Bag : See By Chloé ( My Wardrobe )
Chaussures / Shoes : Chloé
Robe / Dress : Luphia + underneath dress from Hong Kong
-

No comments:

Post a Comment